Livernois

Reaction score
City, State
Dearborn Heights, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport
It has been a crazy "Spring" so far.
635951064295369015-winter-driving.jpg

(YES THE PHOTO IS ACTUALLY FROM THIS WEEK)

We are hoping that by putting some short sleeve t-shirt vibes out there that we will get warmer weather.

ex_q90_w680_h_images_ePIM_original_SHIRTFRONT.jpg

Until 4/26/2016 anyone who purchases a tuner will get a FREE LMS T-shirt!
This is the exact same shirt that we, the staff wear!
ex_q90_w680_h_images_ePIM_original_SHIRTBACK.jpg

This applies to all tuners, and all that you have to do is call me directly:
3370f501-8be9-4eb1-8db9-e9e8539421c2_zpsqwm9r0xw.jpg

If you are planning on ordering online make sure that you use coupon code: FREEforumSHIRT!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am having a hard time understanding the packages for a 2014 ford explorer sport. I am looking for the tune, CAI, thermostat, bar sensor, and spark plugs. I dont see a package on your website that offers all those together?

thanks

It's always tuning season!

I am having a hard time understanding the packages for a 2014 ford explorer sport. I am looking for the tune, CAI, thermostat, bar sensor, and spark plugs. I dont see a package on your website that offers all those together?

thanks

It's always tuning season!

I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK!!!!

Regarding your PM pup all that you need to do is shoot over a tune request sheet to tuning@livernoismotorsports.com

what was the answer to my question about the tuning package?

thanks

thanks

Sorry I forgot to hit submit earlier.

We do not have a level 1+ type of kit. They have to purchased separately.

Here are the two part numbers that you need:
https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP350103
https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP630000

I am new to this tuning thing. Being a old hot rodder, still have a '71 Chevy C10, 350/350, chopped top and lowered, have had it for 20 years but have not driven it much in the last 6 years since I found modern muscle in the form of a ex Sheriffs dept,'09 Hemi Charger that I love but have decided to move on to something else and am very interested in the '14 ford interceptor utility because of the availability of the 3.5 ecoboost available that year. Since I found this forum and have been reading about the tuning of the 3.7 na , which are much more plentiful in my part of the country and a tune to come close to the power of a untuned 3.5 ecoboost , it opens up an other avenue for me, ecoboost would still be my first choice but who knows. It is all very exciting and I am exited to find just the right Explorer. And I will be a Livernois customer when that happens.

We will do whatever we can to help you get whatever you choose to where you want it to be!

We will do whatever we can to help you get whatever you choose to where you want it to be!
In looking for a IU my natural inclination would be to go for the '14 because it was the first year of the 3.5 ecoboost in the IU because of the power even before tuning, but they will be harder to find. But have been driving non boosted cars all my life and the simplicity, as much as the newer cars can be simple, is reassuring to me. you mentioned being able to tune a 3.7 to close to the power of a non tuned 3.5 ecoboost, please elaborate.

The 2013 Explorer is actually the first EcoBoost.

Your syntax and phrasing makes it really difficult to discern what it is that you are saying. So I apologize if I do not answer your question to a satisfactory level. These are all of the things that get addressed in our tuning:

● Fuel Mapping- The fuel map inside the ECU is able to adjust the air/fuel mix for maximum efficiency and performance in any condition.

● Air/Fuel Management- Air/Fuel management is one of the most important factors in the combustion process. Maintaining a proper Air to Fuel ratio is crucial to getting the most out of your motor and also to prevent damage.

● Rev, Top Speed Limiters and Shifting Characteristics- By dialing in the optimal RPM range and pressures for your transmission to shift at we are extending the life of those components. We also take this opportunity to revise your top speed limiter. These modifications are made to make sure that you are able to have a long-lasting and fun life with your vehicle.

● Towing Capabilities- We amplify your vehicle’s natural ability to haul your cargo around. By accessing the parts of the computer that control performance we are able to create more power where it is needed in the low RPM ranges. You can even get greater efficiency VS stock!

● Timing- Timing is where we control when the combustion event occurs. By revising the moment this happens we are able to increase your vehicle’s performance and efficiency!

● Torque Management- Using our proprietary tuning software we alter when, where and how the computer tries to step in maintain control over your vehicle in a performance setting.

Back