Wooden Interior Deleted Thread

13Sport

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Los Angeles, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Explorer Sport
Why was this thread by autoworksrussia deleted? It had great pictures of customized explorer interiors.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Why was this thread by autoworksrussia deleted? It had great pictures of customized explorer interiors.
There were actually 2 of that member's threads deleted when it became obvious that they were designed to solicit business for the member and/or his company. it wasn't until a moderator from another forum pointed out the latest posts in that thread discussed prices and shipping costs etc. The member (autoworksrussia) was advised re the deletions and that a vendor's membership would be required. The site administrator was advised and the issue is currently with him to see if there is a possible resolution to this type of posting by a foreign member/company. FYI, moderators only have the ability to 'soft' delete threads/posts. This means that they are still there and can be resurrected if needed. The thread you mentioned seems to have been permanently deleted as I can only find the other one that was deleted yesterday.
No one denies that the mods were interesting and extremely well done and that was also passed along to the member. Hopefully a solution can be found to satisfy every one.

Peter

I was kind of wondering as well. But the last post I saw was asking about pricing so I wasn't surprise at it disappearing. I know in general once you start discussing non-sponsor/vendor prices and/or posting links to sites the thread will get shut down.

Autoworksrussia, please keep sharing pics at least. Either sign up as a vendor or just refrain from mentioning any of the business side of things. The mods you've shown help give others ideas for their own rides.

I understand and appreciate the moderation of the forum.. I did also appreciate the thread about the mods.. I get frustrated with threads with little information about how an where to find the upgrades. I am sure it is a balancing act.

as example to my above post: I like the halo headights.. Are they available somewhere?

A 'woody' interior? Hell I'm waiting for the 'woody stationwagon side panels'! :D

Back