• Register Today It's free!

Ford Explorer problems...

GrafX

Reaction score
City, State
NE Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Explorer Sport
The vehicle sits much higher than many drive thru ATM's accommodate.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Lol. Is this a real complaint?

Most vehicles on the road are cars. Logic would suggest that drive-thrus would be most suited to them. Hell I just discovered that I can't work on it in the garage. That's life.

Lol. Is this a real complaint?

Most vehicles on the road are cars. Logic would suggest that drive-thrus would be most suited to them. Hell I just discovered that I can't work on it in the garage. That's life.

Yes, it's a real complaint.

Not Ford's problem. They need to make drive-thru ATM's higher.

Lean out the window.

Problem solved.

I guess you'll have to use one of those old fashioned walk up type ATM's like the peasants.

Actually when I was driving Taurus, I always have to reach up to get to drive through window or ATM. Now in the exploder, I just need to reach out. I just don't see how is this the problem. Maybe you might adjust your seat higher?

Maybe you might adjust your seat higher?

Possibly. The wife rode in it for the first time today and she said she felt like a little kid because the seats sit pretty low when comparing it to the window. I like how it is, though.

Possibly. The wife rode in it for the first time today and she said she felt like a little kid because the seats sit pretty low when comparing it to the window. I like how it is, though.

That is how I like it too. Main reason I never consider Land Rover because I feel like i sit too high. I like the exploder's 'low profile' seating but it will require some reach over and the door lock plunger can hurt you sometimes.

Ford Explorer problems...

Yes, it's a real complaint.

Not Ford's problem. They need to make drive-thru ATM's higher.

I like how it is, though. <--- :scratch:
Huh? So is it or isn't it a "problem"? LOL

over in the Ford GT forum they are complaining the ATMS are to high and close to the door to open it. :) I hope this is the only problem you have, mine has been problem free since having it for 10 months now.

my bike tips over when I don't put my feet down when I stop

over in the Ford GT forum they are complaining the ATMS are to high and close to the door to open it. :)

hahaha! That's rich!

yeah, this thread was simply sarcasm and toying around after spending most of Saturday afternoon detailing my new ride. The alcohol eventually took over. :rolleyes:

hahaha! That's rich!

yeah, this thread was simply sarcasm and toying around after spending most of Saturday afternoon detailing my new ride. The alcohol eventually took over. :rolleyes:

Nice that we don't have any real problems other than keeping them clean.

hahaha! That's rich!

If you wait long enough, the answer eventually becomes crystal clear.

Towards the left foot there is a dead end pedal covered in plastic which is higher. It could help with reaching closer to drive through window.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Shouda bought a sport

Back