The Green Buffalo | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The Green Buffalo

Note -- Most of you know this as easys94 .The rig did not have a name, I got to make a major run - Moab 2015. The rig got its name there. Anthony (aka Suicide77) is one that put the tag on it. So it will be the Green Buffalo or just the Buffalo for short

I picked up a 94 EB 2d last night from Jay in Plano Tx. I need to thank Jay for all the work he has put into this rig. Hopefully I can keep it going. I also need to thank Kris Guilbeaux and Mike(TexasArmadillio) for puting me on to this last week at the meet in Elgin. I wasnt looking for a new rig, but after hearing them talk about it , I had to check it out - now its mine:D

Mike (reaper) and I took it out to city lake earlier and gave it a little test run,they had most of the trails closed(dont know why) but still had fun. Its AWESOME.
Mike has some pics he will post in a little.

This one I took at the house
010.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ok bro here is a few
SAM_0020.jpg

SAM_0025.jpg

I have more just got to find them

Looks good, Bro!! Hope you can find more. BTW, did you actually get a pic of Anthony in the Cpt. America without a big smile! One of the very few I have seen of him without one!

How are you feeling after that bee attack Robert?

Back