• Register Today It's free!

emissions

truc trac

Reaction score
City, State
Norfolk Va
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Explorer XLT 4WD
Where is the vapor management valve located on my 2003 Sport Trac. Anyone have an emissions diagram. My trac doesn't have any diagrams on the radiator support.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The vapor management valve (EVAP canister purge valve), (F67E-9C915-CA, CX1624)

EvapCanisterPurgeValve.jpg

The Canister Vent SOLENOID ( XL2Z9F945AA) is above the spare tire.

XL2Z9F945AACanisterventsol-1.gif

09020111.jpg

OMG, thank you. These two diagrams have been invaluable not only in locating the parts, but now i understand they are TWO SEPARATE PARTS!!!!! I've had a serious fuel smell problem lately so i'm replacing both these parts to cover my bases.

Harness missing

Hi guys! Mine is 97 XLT 4.0 efi and is missing the wiring harness from the canister vent solenoid. I need a clue, where it come from and the routing, please. Thank's in advance from Brasil!

:thumbsup: It whas in engine category. swshawaii thank's a lot!
If someone has pictures, will be amazing!

Here's a feedback about the treath. I finally found the wires, whit the precious tips from Hawaii. If I succed to upload images, you can see the purple/white and the gross red wires on a side but in the other, just little white wires, not connected to anything! Is the wires apparted whit aislant tape. I did it to decide what to do. As I think, that was in original condition. Anyone can tell if it was normal to export, considering that here we don't do obd2 test to environmental purposes, our cars are not inspected to this purposes.
We hope Brazil to have a better luck on Olympic Games than on the World Soccer Cup:)

In time: this connection is on the chassis, just below the driver door, in front/ left the fuel tank.

I have a 2013 Ford Explorer Limited with standard 3.5 v6. Looking to replace the EVAP purge valve. I am assuming it is located under the hood but cannot find a pic or video telling me where. Looking for some help.

Back