Factory Remote Start

13ExAK

Reaction score
City, State
Alaska
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Ford Explorer XLT
Hey everyone,

Trying to get to know my wife's explorer a bit better. I had a link bookmarked here for activating the 'hidden' factory remote start on her 2013 XLT. I went to do some research and now it's gone? Just says error. Could anyone please provide me some info on this. Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There are threads available pertinent to this topic. Look in the "Sticky" threads

Did you check the "List of Useful Threads" at the top of the "Discussion" thread? There is a remote start facts thread in there if that is what you're looking for.

Peter

I saw the List of useful threads. That was the bookmark I was referring to. When I click on the one about the remote start system, it doesn't load. I get an error. That's why I posted this.

I saw the List of useful threads. That was the bookmark I was referring to. When I click on the one about the remote start system, it doesn't load. I get an error. That's why I posted this.
Did you go into that 'List' and select the thread? If you just bookmarked that thread prior to May 31st, it more than likely won't work since the Forum software was updated on that date. I just clicked on both threads having to do with 'Remote Start' and had no problems opening them.

Peter

I just get an error. Not sure why. I usually never have problems with forums.. I tried going to it and reopening it and all I just get an error...

Nope. :(

FYI, link doesn't work for me either...

FYI, link doesn't work for me either...
Found a problem with that thread and attempting to have it corrected. For some reason it's closed for public viewing.

Peter

Moderator to the Rescue!
Kind of a catchy title don't you think?

Should be okay now. Sorry for the inconvenience.:(

Peter

Did you check the "List of Useful Threads" at the top of the "Discussion" thread? There is a remote start facts thread in there if that is what you're looking for.

Peter
Good Day Peter.

This new website looks great. Trying to get used to it. I am trying to locate the "List of Useful Threads" link at the top of the "Discussion thread. I am unable to locate it.

BR,
BM

Good Day Peter.

This new website looks great. Trying to get used to it. I am trying to locate the "List of Useful Threads" link at the top of the "Discussion thread. I am unable to locate it.

BR,
BM
Never mind, Just found it.

BM

Never mind, Just found it.

BM
Hi Bobby. It makes it a little cleaner, especially, I hope, for those members using mobile devices.

Peter

Back