Blue STA Fully Loaded < video > looking to buy | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Blue STA Fully Loaded < video > looking to buy

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I do believe you've started more threads than I've seen Adrenalins.

It looks to be in very good condition. But I think the underside of my 150K mile 2008 is cleaner - atleast I've got that going for me.

Ingenuitor,
Not sure I understand. Are you asking us if this is a good buy? Just a video won't give us enough info.
1. Are they asking $5000 or $50,000?
2. Is this a individual or dealer?
3. What does it compare with Kelly Blue Book?
4. What is it worth to you and what is your budget?
5. Have you seen the CarFax report?
6. If you take much longer in purchasing, will they sell it to someone else?
7. How much of a deposit did you put down and how long did they say they will hold it for you?

Honestly, if I was trying to sell, I wouldn't hold it long before taking another offer. Better hurry if this is what you want.

John

I do believe you've started more threads than I've seen Adrenalins.

It looks to be in very good condition. But I think the underside of my 150K mile 2008 is cleaner - at least I've got that going for me.

Yeah I'm a little too focused on this task for sure.... And I agree about the underside, but that is prob just dirt in most cases? Needs a solid washer from down under. :)

Ingenuitor,
Not sure I understand. Are you asking us if this is a good buy? Just a video won't give us enough info.
1. Are they asking $5000 or $50,000?
2. Is this a individual or dealer?
3. What does it compare with Kelly Blue Book?
4. What is it worth to you and what is your budget?
5. Have you seen the CarFax report?
6. If you take much longer in purchasing, will they sell it to someone else?
7. How much of a deposit did you put down and how long did they say they will hold it for you?

Honestly, if I was trying to sell, I wouldn't hold it long before taking another offer. Better hurry if this is what you want.

John

1. Not listed, working that out.
2. Dealer
3. Good value compared to anything else of same specs and miles around me. Getting it here is another story.
4. Yes that is covered the one that was asking $34k I walked from, we are just too far apart and I do think that is asking for too much with 50K on the clock. It was nice, but also not perfect. Again for $34k it should be.
5. No, they don't have one and have no plans to run one, so I will do it along with a third party visit to check everything.
6. Agreed some STA's I was looking at sold already, but I do not feel a loss at all as they had some major issues, like stolen, smashed glass, paint issues, logistical issues, rust and so on. One even seems to have this issue > http://www.agcoauto.com/content/news/p2_articleid/183 that would make anyone run.....
7. How much of a deposit did you put down and how long did they say they will hold it for you? $500, I have a few days tops, they have a line out the door for sure on this Blue one and it's not even listed.

Fulled loaded 55+k miles, rims will be refinished professionally, all original single owner, remote start, great interior, seems almost new, bed needs refinished and some paint work, missing extender and some mats.

Waiting for the full inspection reports and in lived in cold climate the last 6 years. But the rust seem ok, nothing too bad, just dirty and lots of it.

I guess I was asking which I did not, was what do you think of it's condition, they all have trade offs for sure? It's a used car, finding one that it truly mint maybe not possible.

Thanks John

Back