2017 ordering | Page 22 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2017 ordering

Put about 100 miles on the X........ Smooth ride....... But I could not get Home link Programed to my garage door....... Tried for over an hour following the directions in the manual....... Other than that great riding suv........
Make sure that you clear the memory after each unsuccessful attempt just to make sure that it isn't causing a problem.

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Make sure that you clear the memory after each unsuccessful attempt just to make sure that it isn't causing a problem.

Peter

Well I resorted to an 800 number and they walked me through it...... Thanks Peter

Bartender give this man some tequila.... And an ice scraper..... :moon:
Make it a double tequila, nix the ice scraper and instead give him some Alaskan Ice Melter! Less scratches.......:)

Well they say it was built on Wed and been assigned to a rail car how long is the train ride from Chicago to Toronto

Well they say it was built on Wed and been assigned to a rail car how most.long is the train ride from Chicago to Toronto
I'd say no more than 2 days at the most. I can't recall what it was for mine.

Peter

I'm getting antsy. I keep hearing the estimated arrival from ford is 8/13 but my dealer says that is usually a week early. For those of you especially drunk DFred, was the ETA accurate??

I'm getting antsy. I keep hearing the estimated arrival from ford is 8/13 but my dealer says that is usually a week early. For those of you especially drunk DFred, was the ETA accurate??

Interestingly, the Ford rep told me my '17 Sport arrived at my dealer on Monday. I have yet to hear from my dealer – but I'm out of town anyway. My ETA was 8/5–8/11 so it arrived early (shipped 7/26)

Actually mine game a day early..... But it came at 5pm....... So I picked it up at 11:00 am on the date it was supposed to arrive..... You got time to have a few more drinks at the bar...... And don't forget to pay my tab.......... But mine came by truck straight to my dealer...... It didn't take the polar express........

my daily obsession of Ford chat told me that its showing an ETA of 8/11. Thursday!!!!

When I checked Friday they said my Explorer had been released from the plant but not put out to await shipment yet, but they showed an ETA of 8/8 (today). Today they said the status hasn't been updated, so I'm guessing that means I'll have to wait at least another week... this is torture.

Supposed to arrive at the dealer tomorrow. Fingers crossed...

At least you guys have an ETA. I originally had one for the 6th then the 7th. Those dates came and gone and still no vehicle. Ford Chat and my dealer now have no ETA. Says vehicle awaiting shipment. Just have to wait for a truck that has an empty spot heading east.

At least you guys have an ETA. I originally had one for the 6th then the 7th. Those dates came and gone and still no vehicle. Ford Chat and my dealer now have no ETA. Says vehicle awaiting shipment. Just have to wait for a truck that has an empty spot heading east.

I'm in the same boat kbrnhart. I was originally given an ETA of 07/23. My truck has apparently been build, but has been sitting at the plant waiting for shipment for 3 weeks! In my last conversation with the dealer, he mentioned that none of the '17's seem to be moving...said he suspects that there may be some sort of "hold" on them. No ETA al all at this point. Frustrated.

As far as a hold, my dealer had one ordered for inventory. It was built on 7-27, two days before mine, and it showed up on his lot last week.

She's home!!!! Dealer called at 7:15 and said it's ready, got to dealer at 8:00 they stayed until 9:30 to make sure we were all set. Coming from a long time GM dealer relationship I can say I am quite pleased.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sudbury78..... Tomorrow may be the big day for you....... Make sure you have your warm gloves on and a good ice pick to get that frozen vehicles door open..... I have almost 500 miles on mine, got the front drivers and passenger windows tinted, as well as the mirror tint on the moon roofs.... Highly recommended........ Hope yours comes tomorrow.......

Back