2017 Explorer Sport Exhaust Orientation - Are they still offset inlet/centre outlet? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2017 Explorer Sport Exhaust Orientation - Are they still offset inlet/centre outlet?

SilverStallion

Reaction score
City, State
Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
As the question poses, looking for the stock orientation of the 2017 Ex Sport exhaust. Thank you in advance.

Darren

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Could someone with a 2017 Ex Sport pls. look under the back and verify the exhaust orientation for me?

Thanks guys.

Darren

pipes go down the middle. I took a pic from the back. just can't figure out how to post
A1lt93PXm-CLxoeLfxk_XzQGfFTA83gJtIZBJrslgmI1uPv1ZQ5PdPzw6-KJNhMYp2GYLyYxS_zIA7bv67pCvxHV9Lx6ic9YDNI8kGYWFSrJrrsIcfnodPgagOZJj-idBk6sTC3b0VIlMpGE8BGlYWQ1sDjRdxkOWlGkihWzUKnwrqZ_YdwqXI_-ZlQEmHYf0F3VWdmPfqvQt4eqc3i5CME_2MotZMZOu337yOLwq-fxe8uirruWyVXaWWQo8_99PW2Ex3nR0p5HN2L5NvzBptO-eIyZyWWpjnTLfg22dOg2cvnfoVmCp19tbdljciuuKoKyXiVgvzWkFwta4SNNp9dQkXUH3Fr0g5H9pr4_7vv3g8q3EUJieWmgyyw-gdAL3oknOA6_GblvAMsw3e0UlWRj03y48SKxRIHRlD_VNj_ZL_LM0oglCCQ4L5q4PZdGXnQrqZgbCNcZh1LVgpZEysJGp6spDPWuM1lBp6571H-DF2_uzFq2O5TBRE1ShuBhECw23cBenFPL6oe0jck1C8lwszYI0v7tuHLpki8XsOYfJ_3chj5cGE_ooR_hWcrq0Hvenvw67JQcfVE99I7ApIXKYEzBNIk=w2108-h1580-no

Just to clarify, when you say down the middle, when the pipe enters the rear muffler, does it go in the muffler slightly off to the side and then exit at the back in the middle? This was the orientation on my 2014 however I need to confirm so I can order the correct Flowmasters for my 2017 which should be arriving next week.

Thank you again.

Darren

pic is from the back. so as you see once it reaches the axle it goes outward where the muffler location is as well

pic is from the back. so as you see once it reaches the axle it goes outward where the muffler location is as well
Your picture seems to be gone. All I see is a small black box with an 'x' in it and the word 'IMG'

No worries. A friend provided pics of his 2016 and the orientation is the same. 2 Flowmaster 10 series were ordered today.

Truck arrived this afternoon as well and I take possession on Wednesday after I detail it...no dealer installed scratches for me. ;)

Pics to follow. Thank you everyone.

Darren

sorry bout the pic (I see it though weird), new to the forum. congrats on the ride I just got mine 2/3 weeks ago and believe it or not, i'm happy to be back in a Ford. first SUV ever and love it

Back