Truckhaven Oct. 21st -23rd 20th Anniversary Run Part 2 | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven Oct. 21st -23rd 20th Anniversary Run Part 2

I'm going to be out there Saturday morning before 9 if all goes well. Hope I don't get lost

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll be leaving in no time. What? I mean, at no time will I be leaving. I'll be at home pretended to be out there.

I have your spring seats in the X. Am I transferring them to someone out there is weekend?

~Mark

14716327_10154121583956359_3292826745440890448_n.jpg

I have your spring seats in the X. Am I transferring them to someone out there is weekend?

~Mark
Over here!!! Pass them over here. Will deliver.

Maniac got here about 9.
Windy and warm evening. Wind is supposed to die down this afternoon, but it's not bad now. It's keeping it cooler. Going for a short run today.

Just passing through Palm Springs. Please put up the landing lights around 7

20161020_175317.jpg
20161020_175227.jpg
20161020_153636.jpg

Looks like I'll be out there around noon. Had some trailer tire trouble. (Say that five times fast...)

Looks like I'll be out there around noon. Had some trailer tire trouble. (Say that five times fast...)
Glad you took time to tackling the trailer tire trouble. Trashing or tearing your trailer tires while traveling would be terrible.

Truly...

Finished loading up firewood and getting ready to head out. Should be bouncingaround 2:30pm :bounce:.

Packing my junk up, hopefully be there around 4pm!

Welding stuff...:sawzall::hammer:

Yeah we forgot to fill the water tank and it was pretty close to empty. So we just pulled up to a random house on the way and started filling up:D

20161021_180322.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back