2002-2005 BTF Spacers and Upper Uniball Arms For Sale | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2002-2005 BTF Spacers and Upper Uniball Arms For Sale

2.25/1.75 Spacers and upper uniball arms for sale.

Spacers $200
Upper Control arms $500

$650 for spacers and arms. If you've read anything at all here you know that the arms are necessary :roll:

PM me for more info. These funds are going toward my long travel build. Check out my signature and you'll see how serious I am :crazy::sawzall::biggthump

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bump

spacers

Still have the spacers?

Still got them for sale ? Im interested

Bump

tried to PM you...inbox is full. Message me, i'm interested

2.25/1.75 Spacers and upper uniball arms for sale.

Spacers $200
Upper Control arms $500

$650 for spacers and arms. If you've read anything at all here you know that the arms are necessary :roll:

PM me for more info. These funds are going toward my long travel build. Check out my signature and you'll see how serious I am :crazy::sawzall::biggthump

Still available ?

Sorry guys. Yes these are all still available. Email me at brianhbacon@gmail.com if you're interested.

How many miles were on these? Are they new? What's your bottom dollar? I'm buying these Friday and wouldn't mind saving a few dollars.. Seen these have been listed for 15 months! Thanks! Email meuu back at theorbrecording@aol.com or text 513-304-2001 and of course you can pm me here as well!

Hey guys, long time no talk. So, just cleaned my garage and found these in a box. One final bump, $700 for the arms and spacers and they are yours. They are all boxed up and ready to ship. These are a steal, ordered them reinforced stronger than the ones you buy now. If you don't know me, read through some of my old posts and see what my Ex was capable of. You'll understand. Email me if you're interested, brianhbacon@gmail.com. I'm no longer an elite member so I don't get PMs on here. Not holding them for anyone, first one ready to go takes them.

Back