Front license plate holder removal | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Front license plate holder removal

Earl Taylor

Reaction score
City, State
Columbia, KY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Limited
I saw in a post "somewhere", can't find it now. They had removed the front license plate holder and put plastic pins in the holes. Could someone help me with this?
Also, found something interesting. I was vacuuming out my 2017 limited. Had the drivers seat all the way up. I noticed on the vent for the real floor 3 little clocks imprinted on it. Left to right 6, 8, 32. Not sure what this means. Didn't have 1 on the passenger side.

Thanks,
Earl

I saw in a post "somewhere", can't find it now. They had removed the front license plate holder and put plastic pins in the holes. Could someone help me with this?
Also, found something interesting. I was vacuuming out my 2017 limited. Had the drivers seat all the way up. I noticed on the vent for the real floor 3 little clocks imprinted on it. Left to right 6, 8, 32. Not sure what this means. Didn't have 1 on the passenger side.

Thanks,
Earl
Hi Earl. You can use the 'Search' feature looking for "License plate removal" in the Modified sub forum or go to the modified sub forum and click on List of Useful Threads. Either one will bring up that thread.

Peter

I drilled out the plastic rivets. I had some xmas tree pins I put in the holes. Supposed to have one in Texas but oh well.......

Back