Yellow Question mark | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Yellow Question mark

Richard1953

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Ford Explorer
I have a 2016 Explorer with the Sync navigation and have a yellow question mark in the upper right of the home screen. I am told that it should have a compass, but have not been able to get it to do that. I have called the ford owner website and they say they have never heard of this problem, yet I did get a letter sometime back with this description with a FSA 15b32, but somehow lost this letter. When I went to my dealer, he said he could not do anything unless he had a letter explaining what to do and since it is not on my vehicle information sheet from ford, then he can't do anything. I have tried everything I know to do, but it seems that no one at ford is very responsive. It is beyond me how no one at ford or sync can say they have never heard of this, when I look at this every day. Does anyone know anything about this?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi Richard1953,

Please send your VIN in a private message; I'll look into this for you.

Shaay
I contacted the ford owner website, they said that they had never heard of this and that they could not look up any FSA unless it was listed on my VIN as a problem. The case number they assigned it was CAS-10999592, but I have never heard anything since then.

Back