Moab 2017 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2017

Waiting to hear back from the new owners of the Branding Iron. :confused2:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Good to go. 7pm Saturday May, 20. I made the reservations for 20. If things change let me know so I can keep her informed. BTW, the name of our new contact there is Karen.

Good to go. 7pm Saturday May, 20. I made the reservations for 20. If things change let me know so I can keep her informed. BTW, the name of our new contact there is Karen.

Thank Rick! Will you be along with us?

So far our official headcount is 17, we may pick up some stragglers so 20 works out well. Thanks for making the reservation!

This is coming up soon! Hope you all have a blast, I know I did the last two years, but like Birdy said, we're opting for the KY run this year...money has been a little tight, taxes royally screwed us over this year and the KY run is 7 hours rather than 30+...looking forward to pics and videos!

looks like we are going to stay at the slick rock rv park.just made the reservations. 18th -22nd

plans changed staying at koa 18-22

Bugger!!

We had one of our explorers bust a transmission on the way up to flagstaff. WAiting on a tow. We may end up staying overnight in Flsg before continuing to Moab.

Just checked in at koa

We will probably end up in Moab tomorrow around ten Am. Little late for the meetup at the City Market. Tower Arch is on the menu.

We'll check in at the KOA first.

Has anybody made it to moab

We made it!! Just checked in. We are at D9.

Game plan is to meet at the City Market tomorrow at 7am for food, fuel, and drivers meeting. We'll pick a trail st the meeting and head out by 8am.

We also have another group checking in at 10pm coming from flag.

K we are in 42

Wishing everyone safe travels and great wheeling! :pumpkin: Please post pics to the forum:chug:

Also, if dinner plans need to be updated significantly please let me know so I can pass on the info.

I think our group have finally all arrived and gotten settled!!

If you are at the KOA, stop by D9 for some early morning coffee at 6am. If not we'll see you at the City Market at 7am!

Early this morning we were greeted by some fresh snow in Flagstaff! Very pretty, but we are glad it's warmer in Moab!

Snapseed.jpg

Gassing up at the City Market. We will be in the parking lot across from the Starbucks sign.

So how's it going? The suspense is killing me :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It was the best trip ever. Took my winch off and loaned it to glasken. Then after we got him turned around. I pulled a idiot maneuver got stuck in 4 feet of snow shock mount fell off. Forgot to retighten the bolts. Emergency brake was non existent. And my brakes went out on my way home. Typical trip for me. As soon as i resize a few of the pictures I will post them.

Back