Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Russell, Ontario (Ottawa area)
Year, Model & Trim Level
2023 Aviator Reserve 201A
Callsign
VE3

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If anyone has Sync2 MFT version 3.10 and also Active Park Assist, do you still have the settings available for the Active and Fixed Guidelines? Just trying to do a little trouble shooting.
One member mentioned that he no longer has those settings but instead now only has 2 options as per his post. http://www.explorerforum.com/forums...no-guidelines-show.336163/page-6#post-3612340

Thanks
I'm updating now Peter. I'll give you an answer soon. I've only had the fixed on the older versions.

My fusion with active park assist and the active grid lines, and my explorer without both have the same buttons.

- Enhanced parking features
- Camera Delay

I don't recall my fusion having any other options to turn off the grid lines. But I never really checked because I like that feature. I once had the backup camera replaced under warranty and when I got it back they didn't work and I couldn't turn it on or off at that time on 3.08. The dealership had to re-program the camera.

Just the two options. I don't have the active guidelines option.

Only Explorers with 'Active Park Assist' have the 'Active' guidelines but it appears that updating to V3.10 removes the setting for "Active & Fixed Guidelines".

Peter

Only Explorers with 'Active Park Assist' have the 'Active' guidelines but it appears that updating to V3.10 removes the setting for "Active & Fixed Guidelines".

Peter
So those with Active Park Assist have the active guidelines (which I want) but can't choose fixed (which I don't care to do) if they move to V3.10?

I can't say for sure but it seems that updating to V3.10 removes the Active Guidelines from what I've read and yes, Active Park Assist has the Active Guidelines.

Peter

Back