• Register Today It's free!

2017 Limited has arrived!

Floatman

Reaction score
City, State
Hamilton, Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 EX, Ltd, 300A, V6
My new toy just came into the dealers last night! Placed the order June 22, built on August 14, and delivered August 29.
Explorer Limited, 4WD, 3.5 Ti-VCT, WHite Gold EXterior/ medium light interior, 300A. (Hancooks):angryfire:
Likely get it by the weekend.
FdHUlFNh.png

LaEBT89h.png

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congrats. Its a nice looking ride. I am waiting for my 2017 Explorer LTD as well. It was built on 8/11 and the dealer just got it yesterday. They have to install the front tints and I can take delivery of it on Friday.

Congrats! Hope you stayed high and dry this past week!

My new toy just came into the dealers last night! Placed the order June 22, built on August 14, and delivered August 29.
Explorer Limited, 4WD, 3.5 Ti-VCT, WHite Gold EXterior/ medium light interior, 300A. (Hancooks):angryfire:
Likely get it by the weekend.
Congratulations Floatman. Nice colour selection.;) I've only seen one other in my area in that colour. Could be a collector's item since it was only a one year (2017) colour. :thumbsup:

Peter

Congrats! Hope you stayed high and dry this past week!

We are pretty dry in Dallas. We got a smidge of rain over the weekend. Nothing like our neighbors to the South of us. I feel for all the residents in Houston area.

Congrats on that beautiful new ride! (And staying pretty dry!)

Back