SCT Pro Racer Software, Henson Performance | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SCT Pro Racer Software, Henson Performance

99SportX

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Duluth, MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Ex & Mounty
Hey all,

I have some old SCT X3 tunes that were done for me by James Henson. They are .LL3 file types. I am wondering if I would be able to modify these tune files if I purchased the pro racer software. If not, does anyone know if James is still around in some capacity and would be able to send over file types that can be modified? I would rather not start from square one just to make some tweaks.

I know not many mess with the pro racer software, but I figure there is a chance at least someone has run across this issue so far given how many explorers that James had tuned.

you start from scratch with the pro racer. they will send you a base program to what they think will able to start the vehicle. then you have to do the rest.
contact don at don lasota racing.

http://www.lasotaracing.com/

he can sell you the pro racer package, and can help out if you get majorly stumped. very good to deal with, and very patient person.

Thanks for the recommendation. He seems to have his stuff together based on the website. If I have to go that route, I guess I will, but I was hoping to gain access to the tunes I already have and then modify them. It sounds like I have no choice but to start from scratch?

Usually tunes are locked so you can't see or modify them

Back