For Sale - Parting out 99 Explorer - Parts super CHEAP! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Parting out 99 Explorer - Parts super CHEAP!

99 Explorer XLS 4 door parting out. Located in Guilford, CT, about 15 minutes from New Haven.
Has 4.0 OHV (pushrod) engine, auto trans, 4wd. Truck has 219k miles on it. I'm letting parts go very cheap to move them quickly. I'm not trying to get rich off this part out; I just want to get some of my money back for all the new parts I put into it right before it died.
I scrapped the body and frame but I still have a pile of parts available. This is what I have left. If you're looking for something that's not on this list, then I don't have it.
I have:
All four doors. Doors have windows, window motors and regulators, wiring harnesses, and hinges. They do not have interior door panels or the lock cylinders.
Rear liftgate. I do not have the lock cylinder or the interior door panel. Liftgate has a small dent in it, otherwise good shape.
Rear window, great shape
Lift supports for rear liftgate.
Hood. Some paint ships and a small dent.
Driver's side front fender. Good shape, has holes punched out for the plastic fender flare
Driver's side mirror
Rear-view mirror
Instrument cluster
Steering wheel
Driver and passenger front airbags
Front airbag crash sensors
Transfer case
Front and rear driveshafts
Front differential (3.73 gear ratio)
Roof rack bars
Cooling fan/fan clutch
Driver's side headlight
Both taillights and 3rd brake light
Steering knuckles and hub/bearing assemblies
Center dash vents
Rear wiper/fog light switch
4wd switch
Headlight switch
AC/heater box (underhood portion)
AC/heat dash controls
AC compressor
AC condenser
Starter
Parking brake cables (rear-most cables)
Rear sway bar
Radiator (brand new Motorcraft part)
Hood lift supports (brand new Monroe parts)
Coolant/washer fluid reservoir
ABS hydraulic module
Glove box door (gray color)
Power steering pump and bracket
Power steering cooler
Gas filler door
Rear leaf spring hangers (the ones for the front end of the spring)
3 wheels with center caps. They still have tires mounted to them, but the tires are junk. You WILL have to get new tires mounted.
Spare tire mounted on steel wheel. Tire is old and doesn't hold air, wheel is rusty.

4.0 OHV (pushrod) parts:
Rocker assemblies
Upper and lower intake manifold
Oil pan
Exhaust manifolds
Passenger side valve cover

I have some brand new parts that were installed JUST before it died (literally less than 100 miles on them!) including: Motorcraft radiator, hood struts, parking brake cables

I will gladly ship parts, but please keep in mind shipping can be expensive, and there's nothing I can do about it. Examples of shipping cost: $40 to ship a seat track, $34 to ship an air box and intake tube. Those are the actual prices the shipping companies charge. Let me know your city and zip code and I'll get you a shipping quote.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Still have the X or did you junk it yet? If so hows the front drivers side hard brake line? The one that comes out of the ABS block and goes to the frame? Mine just blew out.
If its decent along with the rubber line and caliper id be interested int he whole thing. Let me know as i work over in Deep River. Thanks

I still have the Explorer. I believe the brake lines are in good shape. I'll have to take a look at them tonight. The driver's caliper has the bleeder screw snapped off but is otherwise in good shape.

ok- let me know how it looks!

thanks a bunch
Marc

The brake line is in excellent shape. No rust at all. I'll give you the hard line, rubber line, and caliper for $15. I can pull the parts off Saturday morning.

Sounds great. We can plan a time to get together. Thank you. How's the lift gate and rear glass struts?

The struts for the liftgate are good. The struts for the glass are worn out and don't hold the glass up anymore.

I got the parts pulled off. You can come by anytime today or tomorrow to get them. Or we can meet up sometime during the week

Hi Jon - just sent you a PM

Does it have a manual driver seat track ?

perfect , send you a pm Saturday , Because I get paid Friday night ..
If that's okay with you ?

Do you have the overhead console?

Could I please have your paypal information for payment .BTW we got paid early ;)

PayPal is Vandam06r@gmail.com. let me know your zip code and I'll get you a shipping quote tomorrow.

bump...updated parts list, everything else is still available.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back