Replacement seat covers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Replacement seat covers

koda2000

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
x
5 years ago I used a company called The Seat Shop (theseatshop.com) to find a replacement driver's seat bottom for my '01 EB. They are an excellent company to work with and sell an OE quality product, but leather is expensive ($199 in leather and vinyl, which is OE). Looking for a replacement driver's seat bottom for my daughter's '00 Mountaineer I see that they now offer a cheaper alternative in all vinyl for $129 (link below). I'll be ordering the all vinyl version soon. Good enough for an 18 year old vehicle. Replacing the seat cover wasn't very hard to do, especially after watching the video provided by the The Seat Shop, plus the owner gave me his personal cell phone number in case I had a question installing the cover after store hours. Great product, great customer service!

Seat Search | The Seat Shop

+1 on The Seat Shop. I had these guys do my '98 seat bottom with an OEM cover that came out like it was brand new. Very nice folks to work with and reputable. I visited their ship (its about 10 mins from my home) and they are a couple of young guys with half a dozen or so employees and they worked on my seat late on a Saturday to get it done. Recommended.

Back