Longshot... Wanted Amber Pieces from PI Headlight Assy. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Longshot... Wanted Amber Pieces from PI Headlight Assy.

MtnCar

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport
Hi Interceptor folks. I am doing a HID update on my '13 Sport. while at it I plan to add LED side markers and VLED V3 Triton White/Amber switchback system for DLR and turn indicators.
http://www.lightwerkz.net/index.php...10-ford-switchback-v3-triton-bulb-system.html

I am looking for a set of the PI amber side marker defusers to install in my Sport assemblies while I have them opened. The PI version has the DLR/blinker section cut out like in this photo. https://www.flickr.com/photos/151051434@N05/shares/8i9A9X

I know this is not something that will be easy to find, but I figure someone may know of a PD or other agency that may have trashed headlight assemblies that the defusers can be scavenged from cheaply.

Please PM me if you can help.

Thanks!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Give ebay a shot. Also, search Craigslist nationwide and see if someone is willing to ship.

If you didn't have a sport I would have offered to trade you a headlight lol I bought a 15 piu wrecked and my parts car only had a passenger headlight. ( trying to find a chrome trimmed left headlight) I like it better than the piu ones.

Not all PIU's have those headlights. I believe it has to have a front lighting option or provision to get those.

Thanks for the info on the headlight assemblies. However I am not looking for the whole assembly, just the amber refractor piece from inside. I figured someone may know a PD or other agency that has trashed headlights where the pieces can be salvaged

Back