2015 Ford Expedition EL Limited Max, can’t open flip up tailgate glass | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2015 Ford Expedition EL Limited Max, can’t open flip up tailgate glass

David Sealey

Reaction score
City, State
Severna Park, Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015ExpeditionELLimited
I have a 2015 Ford Expedition EL Limited Max and can’t open the flip up tailgate glass. Have button on key fab that opens the power lift gate but not the flip up glass. Have black rubber button on handle of power lift gate that opens power lift gate but not the flip up glass.

What am I missing here, is it possible that my 2015 Expedition EL Limited does not have this feature?

See the owners manual. This is a link to the specific page. Note that this is an Explorer forum, not Expedition.

Hey David,

I have the same model you have (see profile pic), maxed out, all options; however, the rear door glass does not go up on mine.

I have the button on remote to open the rear hatch but the window is fixed on mine.

Hey David,

I have the same model you have (see profile pic), maxed out, all options; however, the rear door glass does not go up on mine.

I have the button on remote to open the rear hatch but the window is fixed on mine.
Your profile picture is an Explorer. The OP has an Expedition.

Peter

Back