North-Western Explorer Club Group | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

North-Western Explorer Club Group

For anyone watching, we are definitely going to Tahuya this weekend. Kevin Joe and I will be camping at Camp Spillman tomorrow and Saturday.

Come on out!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

For anyone watching, we are definitely going to Tahuya this weekend. Kevin Joe and I will be camping at Camp Spillman tomorrow and Saturday.

Come on out!

That's Gonna make for some cold camping:) I really want to go but of course I work all weekend. And so does the old lady. I haven't been to Tahuya since late may! Have fun Guys!

If I get cold in my tent trailer, I have 2 motor-homes to choose from :)

Oh yeah. Meet at Belfair Safeway at 10:00am or come directly to Camp Spillman

Time to start thinking about a Hangover Snow Run!

Provided we get some new snow

I would like to do a snow run, you thinking the 75 road or???

Or to Coplay Lake depending on snowfall in the next week.

Co play is closer

Lonesome Lake is almost 1000ft higher :)
Might be interested in going up there this Saturday

Where is lonesome lake anyway? I would imagine its pretty snowy up there this time of year. Speaking of snow, got stuck the other day trying to get someone else unstuck in the snow. At least they got out:)

Lonesome lake is off forest rd 75 about 15 miles in.

Turn off hwy 410 at crystal ranch rd. I'll get gps coordinates in a bit.

There will be a few Overlanders camping at Ranger Creek New Year's eve that will probably want to snow wheel too.

Cool! Thank you! You are amazingly helpful! and yes my bread and butter is snow wheeling and trail rides. Although I got stuck on Christmas I would love some more snow lol. There is still a little on the ground but not much.

There is a Fire Station about 1/4 mile after turning off SR 410 that we usually meet up at to air down.

What do you have for communication, CB, HAM or both??

It looks like I can come get stuck with you. What time at the fire station?

10:00am at Crystal Ranch rd firestation

Back