WTB: Lund rear spoiler/air deflector/Windjammer | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WTB: Lund rear spoiler/air deflector/Windjammer

Funny to see this thread I just found one of these at my local pickNpull. was in the hunt or something else I saw it on a 2nd gen thought hey that looks cool so I pulled it off check to make sure it fit the 1st gen $27 bucks now its on my X.
I want to get the front visor with the running lights.

DSCN1695_zps82a8d16e.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yep, that is the one that the rest of us are looking for. Look good man.

Thanks for all the replies everyone. Selling one of my Explorers soon so less concerned about this part any more.

Good luck on the sale arco777. vq5speed, I have a line on an unlighted one that you could possibly modify with some small amber LED lights. If you could find the small ones, then you could cut some relief holes and mount them inside from the back side. Just a thought. The unlighted one was $30 and whatever it would be to ship it to where you are located.

I don't physically have the unlighted one, but can get it within a week. I can get you a pic of the lighted one on my EX and send you that. Exactly the same minus the lights. It's already been primed in black.

Hello Mate,
I have got what you need and am writing to know if you are still interested in getting it.

Grady Bilbrey Jr.

Grady, what are we talking about here? You have one of the rear pieces?? How much are the damages gonna be?

Grady, if you're talking about the rear wind deflector, then yes, I am interested in buying it. Please let me know. mashcraft1969@gmail.com

@arco777, are you still looking for the Lund one? I noticed one today in a junkyard on a 91-94. Screwed on the hatch. Smoked.

I would have pulled it if I knew someone was interested in it. Unfortunately, no idea when I'll be back in the junkyard...

I am!

Well crap. You want the smoked ABS plastic one @arco777?

Interested in an OEM rear spoiler for a 91-94? I have one of those sitting in my garage. It needs some TLC from it sitting in the sun. Lemme know...

Looking mainly for a Lund, if it is in good shape. Spare for the one I have.

Well, I ran across the Lund one again. I think it was all there, but one or more legs are cracked.

Thanks for looking out for one! I think I will hold out for a nice one or just protect mine.

Will the Lund one linked in this thread earlier fit a second gen?

Yes

Will the Lund one linked in this thread earlier fit a second gen?
The opening for the third brake light would be different between the gens...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back