Hi everyone! How to get best price on new Explorer? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hi everyone! How to get best price on new Explorer?

Jim Steve

Reaction score
City, State
League City TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Ford Explorer Sport
Planning to buy 2018 Ford Explorer Sport Sport Utility. Any Idea how much is the best driveout price? I'm from Houston TX! Thanks in advance! =)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi Jim, I am retired Ford and can give you an X plan pin number. That will get you a price below dealer invoice with no dealer prep allowed. You are also allowed to get all discounts Ford is offering. If they tell you that they put scotch guard on the seats and paint protection,they can't charge you for that either. The only extra you have to pay is tax/title.
Let me know. I can generate a pin number as fast as I can type.

Don Kean

Hi Jim, I am retired Ford and can give you an X plan pin number. That will get you a price below dealer invoice with no dealer prep allowed. You are also allowed to get all discounts Ford is offering. If they tell you that they put scotch guard on the seats and paint protection,they can't charge you for that either. The only extra you have to pay is tax/title.

Don Kean

Don Kean

Yes please! Appreciated Sir. Thanks! =)

OK Jim, I have to give Ford some of your personal information. We should continue this via Private Message so send me a PM and we can get started.

Planning to buy 2018 Ford Explorer Sport Sport Utility. Any Idea how much is the best driveout price? I'm from Houston TX! Thanks in advance! =)
Welcome to the Forum.:wave:

Peter

Peter, It looks like Jim Steve changed his mind. You saw my post about needing information. He hasn't responded. :dunno:

Go to Ford.Com and request a brochure.
I just did that and there was a coupon for $1250.00 off an explorer on top of all other discount, $750.00 of some other models
Unfortunately I had already picked up my new Explorer.

Go to Ford.Com and request a brochure.
I just did that and there was a coupon for $1250.00 off an explorer on top of all other discount, $750.00 of some other models
Unfortunately I had already picked up my new Explorer.

I didn't see this on the site, where is it? The only addition discounts are for military, competitive models, etc

Go to Ford.com At the bottom of the page under shopping tools there is a link to request a brochure. Fill it out.
When you get your personalized brochure there is an attachment with your name and a coupon that says take the whole brochure to the dealer for a $750.00 discount but the
fine print says $1250.00 off Explorer, Escape,and Edge only.
A/Z/D plans ineligable

Don Kean

Don, I may need you. I've come to realize that the Explorer is too small. I'm most likely going to upgrade to the '18 Expedition. Let me know if you'd be able to extend that deal on to me.

Phil, I only get four X plan pin numbers a year to give to friends and neighbors. At this time I have three left. Let me know ASAP. I give them out first come first served.

Phil, I only get four X plan pin numbers a year to give to friends and neighbors. At this time I have three left. Let me know ASAP. I give them out first come first served.

Thanks, I'll let you know. I'm trying to work a deal on one now, then I'll throw this in.

Phil, Just so you know,the rules for the ford x plan says if you have a pin number you must tell the dealer first thing. If you don't you will get us both in trouble.

If you wait until Ford Employee Pricing with Costco discount, you should be pretty close to the bottom limit (haggle free). Just watch for add-ons like security features like wheel locks, tagging etc. Don't pay for any extras like that. The FEP deals happen twice a year.

Back