Need to find: BW 4405 Rear Output Shaft "rubber washer" for Yoke? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Need to find: BW 4405 Rear Output Shaft "rubber washer" for Yoke?

fast_dave

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
East Bay - Nor Cal / PRK
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 Spt 4.0 OHV 5 spd 4x4
1998 Explorer Sport w/ BW 4405 Control Trac Transfer Case

Does anybody know the part number - FORD or Aftermarket for the "rubber washer" that gets installed on the Transfer Case Rear Output Shaft Yoke? Where can I find one?

222365_144105458990947_7131108_n.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I took my VIN Number down to the local Ford dealership, and they were able to OVERNIGHT order the correct gasket and seal. The local parts houses were not helpful, and mostly had incorrect parts numbers. Sorry, I do not recall the correct part numbers.

Good luck!

OK - Spent a 1/2 hour with a Ford Parts guy - and he finally was able to come up with a number.

NOTE: Ford has them in very limited supply, in non-populated areas scattered across the US.

As of April 2018 = $4.50 Each OR $9.00 for a package of (2)

Ford Part Number is E3TZ7052B

KEYWORDS for future searchers: Yoke Rubber Gasket, Yoke Seal

Qb4HXq8.jpg

ZOc6Qsd.jpg

Thanks for posting the part number. Just ordered a pair off Amazon for 5.99 each, free shipping. Timing was about two weeks late for me. Just replaced the front and rear output seals. Wished I had one of these then. Oh well, won’t be hard to pull the yoke again.

Thanks for posting the part number. Just ordered a pair off Amazon for 5.99 each, free shipping. Timing was about two weeks late for me. Just replaced the front and rear output seals. Wished I had one of these then. Oh well, won’t be hard to pull the yoke again.

Thanks for the kind words and I'm glad that I could help a fellow forum member out!

Back