What about this for a MFT wallpaper? :-) | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What about this for a MFT wallpaper? :-)

LOL My wife discovered this earlier and called me tonight... let me explain.
I had the perfect setup because we had our first MFT episode and her Ex stayed at the dealer overnight. After we picked it up, she ran into Costco and I installed "the wallpaper" while me and the kids waited for her. I couldn't believe she didn't notice it right away.... After a few errands and then home for dinner I had forgotten about it.
Long story short, She runs out for Wendy's Frosty's with her sister and i almost immediately get a phone call! She was so serious, scared to touch anything because she didn't want to "mace" her sister or something.... loads of laughs, loads! Many many thanks!!!! You are a genius!
I'll try this and see if I can trick my wife!:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm having a blast with it!!!! LOL!

mft_bold.jpg

Hey There baxterdown! Truckster from FordFlex.net here. Good to see you here. Thanks again for all your support.

Hey B. It was great talking on the phone! Don't hesitate to call with any other questions. Welcome to the forum! :)

Okay, with the new version of MFT on its way, can we count on an update to the greatest MFT wallpaper ever created?

okay, with the new version of mft on its way, can we count on an update to the greatest mft wallpaper ever created?

absolutely!!!!! :d

I have a 2016 Limited. When is Ford going to simplify uploading of photos? It took me 2 hours of internet searches to figure out how to format the USB, and then change the pixels. I'm still having problems re-sizing the photos to cover the entire screen cause when I changed the pixels, it reduced the size of the photos. Any ideas?

I have a 2016 Limited. When is Ford going to simplify uploading of photos? It took me 2 hours of internet searches to figure out how to format the USB, and then change the pixels. I'm still having problems re-sizing the photos to cover the entire screen cause when I changed the pixels, it reduced the size of the photos. Any ideas?
Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
Doing a 'Search' (upper right) in the Forum would have likely saved you a lot of time;
Adding Wallpaper? (see my post #2 and keep in mind that was posted when I had my 2011 Limited)
problem adding wallpaper image
There are also instructions beginning on page 416 of your Owner's Manual.

Peter

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
Doing a 'Search' (upper right) in the Forum would have likely saved you a lot of time;
Adding Wallpaper? (see my post #2 and keep in mind that was posted when I had my 2011 Limited)
problem adding wallpaper image
There are also instructions beginning on page 416 of your Owner's Manual.

Peter
Thank you for the info. My owners manual does not talk about how to stretch the photo to cover the whole screen. But, it does detail the pixel issue.

It does mention using 800x384. That solved my problem of covering the entire screen as opposed to using 800x374 which some previous Manuals stated to use. Good luck.
Wallpaper is no longer available in the 2017+ Explorers.

Peter

Back