Help identify 2017 interior trim pieces | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Help identify 2017 interior trim pieces

tglee

Reaction score
City, State
Easton, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Limited
I found these pieces on the floor in the back of my Explorer. I can not figure out where they came from. Does anyone recognize these? Thanks
Explorer trim pieces.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I found these pieces on the floor in the back of my Explorer. I can not figure out where they came from. Does anyone recognize these? ThanksView attachment 160755
It took me a bit to figure it out when it happened to me too. It's a side cover on the rear seat fold down drink holder/storage arm rest. It can be difficult to line up and snap into place, they cover the hinges.

Welcome to the Forum tglee. :wave:

Peter

It took me a bit to figure it out when it happened to me too. It's a side cover on the rear seat fold down drink holder/storage arm rest. It can be difficult to line up and snap into place, they cover the hinges.
Just to clarify "rear seat" since the Explorer has front, middle and rear seats. Some refer to the middle (2nd row) as the rear seats while others say rear seats are the 3rd row.

Peter

Thank you for the help and warm welcome.

Back