Keep on wheelin John Rock
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
York, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Explorer
The theme for the September EF Lottery is "First Responders". In this month's lottery post media or stories pertaining to first responders. Show your support for those who run into danger to help others in need. This includes, but not limited to, LEO's, Fire Fighters, EMT's, dispatchers also, etc. Media/stories can be of anything relating to first responders. ( Fire Hall, vehicles, etc.)

Ending and drawing date will be on or about Oct. 7th.

Goal: To encourage members of the Explorer Forum to submit a photo and/or vid, or written story in accordance with the theme and award two members with an one year elite membership.

Only one submission to be entered into the drawing per member. Submission can contain multiable pics and or video(s) and/or links to pics/vids. Members are encouraged to post positive feedback

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

About a week after I got my Explorer, we were having lunch at a small restaurant on the delta in central CA. While we were eating a few CHP officers came in to have their lunch. We have a special needs teenage boy, so that just made his day. When we walked outside, it got even better when he saw the 2 interceptors parked next to mine.

5D0C9544-BCED-4C61-875B-74F2B7897DFB.jpeg

43AD2198-35C3-41BC-861C-63FC0F6D8CD5.jpeg

Not for competition, but here's couple of shots i took...

Our local PD uses almost all Explorer Interceptors, this was a traffic accident in Oct 2017
WP_20171024_001.jpg

A piggyback truckload of Explorer Interceptors on I-476 near Springfield, PA in May 2016
WP_20160506_002.jpg

Dont count me in this drawing but here's a picture. Thank you to everyone who risks their lives to keep us safe.
Photo by Todd Maisel

images(2).jpg

Congrats to @Dbellyflop and to @VCFP153 for their winning of the one year elite membership in this month's EF Lottery!!
(Sorry for the delay, I lost track of the date)

Uh...I'd like to thank everybody at Columbia Pictures, New Line Cinema, Castle Rock Entertainment for helping me through this journey...my Mom my....

Dagnabbit, wrong speech!

Thanks you, Mods, glad you liked the pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back