New Member | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

FLZ_Boy

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Ford Explorer XLT
Hi! I'm a new owner of a 2018 Ford Explorer XLT 4WD. I waited several years to purchase a new Explorer that had similar specs as the Police Utility, but alas I couldn't wait anymore. Although, I still wish I can get the 3.7 V6 and the programing as the Police versions, but as least it's possible to get some features through purchasing from a Ford parts department. A XLT Sport Package (not appearance) without the added gadgets would of made this old sport car enthusiast happy! However, I know I'm the minority who buys SUVs to be sporty.

Hopefully, I have something to contribute to this forum. I look forward to posting.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forum:chug:

Welcome. Now just so you know if you have the 3.5 ecoboost twin turbo motor they pick up so much power off a tune and 3 bar map sensor. Now if it is a 3.5 N/A motor the only thing offered is a tune and that is about it. Hope you enjoy your explorer and if you have any questions email me back or call me at 313-561-5500 ext 126 My name is Jake

Back