2019 special edition packages just announced | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2019 special edition packages just announced

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ooooo! I like the Expedition Stealth! I think that could be our next SUV!

Uhh, I can't tell the Limited Luxury apart from a Platinum... but for the powertrain? What am I missing?

So instead of just calling them different trim levels, they're calling them "special editions"?

Stealth package sounds like the current Sport, with a couple more glossy black pieces.

Just reminds me of Chevy and their multiple 'special edition' pickups.

Love the Stealth Edition but those wheels are hideous.

The 2013/14/15 Sport wheels haven't been outdone yet.

Explorer's interior is more stylish, even though Expedition is all-new, while Explorer just redesigned. Less buttons, more look appealing.

Hate ALL the wheels shown, especially on the Splorer. Ford is still fixated on lots of gaudy chrome (oh those tacky door handles). Was hoping they might iincrease the size of the infotainment screen to say 9-10” like a lot of higher end SUV’s. Also, thought Ford would get it together and ‘Style Up’ the steering wheel with a flat bottom like multiple Euro car companies.

....and of course an extra couple hundred ponies! :chug:

The Stealth Expedition and the Luxury Explorer are OK, though I hate red stitching and chrome mirror caps. The Copper edition is just...dumb.

Uhh, I can't tell the Limited Luxury apart from a Platinum... but for the powertrain? What am I missing?
It doesn't have the updated instrument cluster that the Platinum has.

Peter

Love the Stealth Edition but those wheels are hideous.

The 2013/14/15 Sport wheels haven't been outdone yet.
I agree somewhat, most the wheels are junk but I do really like the sport appearance wheels that come with that package.

Back