Hey guys! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hey guys!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Flashes what lights?

I was a volunteer firemen for five years in north jersey. When we moved to south jersey I joined a rescue squad that was separate from the fire department. I was a volunteer EMT for twelve years. I used a blue light on the roof and my four way flashers. Never had a problem. Most people would move over. But some people wouldn't move over for the ambulance.:dunno:

I was a volunteer firemen for five years in north jersey. When we moved to south jersey I joined a rescue squad that was separate from the fire department. I was a volunteer EMT for twelve years. I used a blue light on the roof and my four way flashers. Never had a problem. Most people would move over. But some people wouldn't move over for the ambulance.:dunno:

Volunteer emergency personnel should receive some sort of subsidy or tax break to allow them to properly outfit their vehicles, if they chose to.
I thank all of you hardworking volunteers!

Flashes what lights?

From the website:

The brand NEW Z-Flash OBD-II Flasher plugin is the easiest flasher to own! It's plugs directly into the OBD-II port of select vehicles and flashes the vehicles' headlights, taillights, fog lights, corner markers and reverse lights! No additional wiring or splicing! Seriously, just plug it in and that's it!

Spendy though. $180.

Back