New Tires for my Ex | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Tires for my Ex

I just purchased some Nankang MudStar tires 32/11.50r15 for my 98 Sport. Was wondering if anyone had reviews or has also purchased and used these tires. Yes I have a lift.4Door springs in the rear and TT up front. Thank you in advance.

PFA
New  98 20.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just posted asking how 32s work out with 3.73s, I'm not sure what you have but I'm curious as to what all you've done. I've been told it's fine and it's not so good, and as bad as I'd like to try 32s I think I may just get really nice 31s, like some KM3s.

I've got the 32s on now and they are pretty nice and it rides pretty good. All I have done is put 4 door leaf pack and a torsion twist. Here is what she looks like with the 32s
20181028_163813.jpg

Honestly I am very happy with them so far.

Nice Nankangs ! Nankang Rubber Tire - Wikipedia In my price research they are the way best deal !

Yea they are and so far I have been super happy with them. I had to drive the EX to work today and it was wet roads with a little slush here and there and she did great. Never even thought about putting in 4wheel drive.

Back