Travisfab

GoFastExplorers
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
SD, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
Another
After selling my 94, I knew it was only a matter of time before I got another one. My last truck strayed a little too far from a comfortable truck on the highway. This truck is going to be a lot simpler, but still very capable.

How I got it
sNjaep9.jpg

lQUNtaz.jpg

e1BUwOL.jpg

tZp67ju.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice looking truck

When you get done you want to do mine?

Awesome! I had a white ‘94 in great shape, then some lady sideswiped me and I gave the truck to my buddy who drove it until it rotted to death

Looks good man. Great call on the bronco springs, I might have to check that out myself. Some shackles should take care of the rear for cheap.

When you get done you want to do mine?

Bring it on by!

Looks good man. Great call on the bronco springs, I might have to check that out myself. Some shackles should take care of the rear for cheap.

I didnt mention it, but I did need to cut the top twist out of the coils so that they would sit properly in the bucket. I actually have some shackles, they are next on the install list!

Nice Explorer! What year Bronco are those springs from? How do they ride compared to stock?

I'm excited to see this build. The last one escalated nicely. I ended up buying an Explorer because of that build. I blame you. lol

any further progress?

I sold it for $2500 and picked up this 01. It's just so much nicer to daily drive. I equipped it similarly with a torsion twist, home built shackles, and 31" tires. I'm not done with 1st gens yet though!
Xs4MxqE.jpg

looks feckin sick bud!

Nice Explorer! What year Bronco are those springs from? How do they ride compared to stock?

I'm curious about this as well, full size Bronco? Year range?

Back