2019 Ford Rangers at SEMA | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2019 Ford Rangers at SEMA

IMG_20181101_110459.jpg
IMG_20181101_110516.jpg
IMG_20181101_110537.jpg
IMG_20181101_110547.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LOL!

Let the SAS begin.... I mean honestly, the thing hasn't even hit the show room floor, and we already have a Dana 60 swap.

All I have to say is the way this is looking, the Bronco is going to be crazy huge, if this is already what we're seeing in this platform.

Great looking trucks, I think GM will have some serious Colorado/Canyon competition from the Ranger.

Demand will be high when dealers get stock, hopefully, its priced appropriately.

So the Sport Trac will be back, but won't be called that. No V8's? Pttthhhhh!

I'm sorry, but the new ranger looks like the chevy colorado/ GMC canyon. why can't the designers do there job and design something instead of just copying someone else.

Tim

Form follows function, that is why they are all looking similar. Sucks but that's the way design works. They must meet stringent emissions, safety and mpg standards = sleek bodies and small displacement engines

I would like to see more FJ cruiser like vehicles, something that comes out that looks totally different! Unfortunately that is not the case with the new Ranger...its a Tacoma, a Colorado oh wait its a Ranger....

Great photos Rick. Thanks for taking the time.:thumbsup:

Peter

sorry Colorado canyon copied ford that truck has been sold everywhere but the usa for sometime roscoe

I would have ordered an Ranger Raptor or an FX4 if it had at Least 2.7 EB. With only an 2.3 EB it's not
for me....
Very good looking truck though !!

Thank for the pictures !!

What about the 2.3 turns you away?

What about the 2.3 turns you away?
One of the things is the sound and you can only push them so far without spending big money on
them.

The black and silver two-tone looks pretty sharp! and the black one with the snorkel, stinger bar and winch bumper, before and after the xbox version. All looked good but not crazy about the color on the green one.

love them, but gonna be more expensive than my house to buy a real nice one up here,,, :(

oh well, if one lasts 10 years, i'll have 1 i guess,, some day,,

I like them all, those are great updates.

Thanks for the pictures. They're good looking trucks, and I can't wait to see rangers back on the road

show me any new truck that isn't more expensive than your house and that is down here also first house I bought 15K
roscoe

Looks like we are going to have a fun truck. Can’t wait to see them on the lots.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

show me any new truck that isn't more expensive than your house and that is down here also first house I bought 15K
roscoe

My property taxes are more then half that:(

Back