Let's see, what can I powdercoat today? | Page 81 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Let's see, what can I powdercoat today?

nissan wiper 1.jpg
nissan wiper 2.jpg
nissan wiper 3.jpg
I have been practicing with my powdercoating system. So, today I thought I'd coat the wipers on my Wife's Nissan--might as well hit the ones on the Mounty also--

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Damn that looks great!

Transparent base coats of various colors.
002.JPG

Get ahold of @Mbrooks420 for the decals

001.JPG

cover with wrinkle black, Heat powder till it melts and pull decals while warm, back into oven for 25 minutes

002.JPG

003.JPG

002.JPG

I really love the colors. That wrinkle is extreme.

some more tumblers

Desert Red Wrinkle over Sherwin Williams White, Black Wrinkle ( Splatter Black) over Spun Gold Transparent.

003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG

Lovin the Chiefs tumblers!

Thanks Jon! Char says the color is perfect :)
IMG_20190221_091728.jpg

I'm glad you guys like them, hopefully they come in handy. Some people don't like the large ones. I think they encourage more water intake.

I think they look great!

Excellent work, as always.

How did you add lettering? Was a stencil used?

Yes, I used pre made vinyl decal lettering made by @Mbrooks420 as a stencil, top coat on, pull mugs while the powder is flowing ( melting and hot) , peel mask while warm, use heat gun a little to maintain heat while pulling mask, back into oven for full cure

Back