ford pass location | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

ford pass location

Jason80919

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018, sport, explorer
How do I reset or turn on the location on the vehicle? It previously showed me the location in the ford pass app, now it says unable to locate.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mine is doing the same thing. It used to show my the car's location, but not anymore.

If you are both running android, delete the app and reinstall it. I have heard android is having issues with that and a reload works. Can't hurt to try.

If you are both running android, delete the app and reinstall it. I have heard android is having issues with that and a reload works. Can't hurt to try.
I decided to try "clearing data" instead of reinstalling, and now it's working. Thanks.

What's the fix for when setting up the FordPass app on an iPhone X and selecting United States for the location and it sets it up for Canada? I'm running the latest version 2.6.0 of the app and I have removed and re-installed the app several times and it still sets the location to Canada. I have reached out to the FordPass guides and they have not gotten back to me with a fix.

Back