swshawaii

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Kailua-Oahu, Hawaii
Year, Model & Trim Level
'05 Sport Trac XLS (RWD)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

They all seem regular price for me

For me too, 62.99 and 52.49.
Does the sale price show when you create an account?

Use local zip code, don't think having an account matters. Checked random zip codes and prices seem different everywhere.

Normal prices for me. Thanks for posting though

Either I’m not doing it right or it’s not on sale on my island. If you got the sale price on Oahu, pick me up two sets and send them over!

Bill, use my 96734 zip code and see what you want. I just picked up a $15 metric set today.

Still trying to figure out cheapest shipping to you in the bulky Gearwrench packaging. LMK. Steve

Bill, use my 96734 zip code and see what you want. I just picked up a $15 metric set today.

Still trying to figure out cheapest shipping to you in the bulky Gearwrench packaging. LMK. Steve
Wonder why they're so cheap only where you're at? Overstocked? Anyways probably best to remove the wrenches, ought to slim down the box some.

I messaged a friend about the sale that lives in Columbus, Ohio 43004. NAPA has the same $8 and $15 prices.

I'm certain two seven piece sets would fit in a small USPS flat rate box if they were removed from the packaging.

It’s random. One store was regular price, and one a few miles away had them at the sale prices.

A NAPA close to me shows regular also.

Carquest/Advance Auto has select Gearwrench kits 40-50% off thru January 30, 2019

Back