2020 Explorer | Page 21 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2020 Explorer

Although I can somewhat understand the no bench seat on the ST, I don't see why the bench isn't an option on the Limited.

Peter
I've seen a few videos of the ST which show a bench seat. Whats going on?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the Forum David.:wave:
As blwnsmoke said, please reference those videos. I have not seen any ST Explorers with a 2nd row bench. Thanks.

Peter

Although I can somewhat understand the no bench seat on the ST, I don't see why the bench isn't an option on the Limited.

Peter
Welcome to the Forum David.:wave:
As blwnsmoke said, please reference those videos. I have not seen any ST Explorers with a 2nd row bench. Thanks.

Peter
Well I looked for them and can't find them. I must have been mistaken. I wished I wasn't

Ok so I have a quick question, I am in the North East and I went to a dealer this morning to order a 2020 and I was told the order banks will not be open until May, has anyone been able to actually order one yet? Thanks

Ok so I have a quick question, I am in the North East and I went to a dealer this morning to order a 2020 and I was told the order banks will not be open until May, has anyone been able to actually order one yet? Thanks
Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
According to the Ford production schedule, last updated Jan. 25th, production of the 2020 Explorer begins on May 6th. It still shows Feb. 28th as order scheduling.

Peter

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
According to the Ford production schedule, last updated Jan. 25th, production of the 2020 Explorer begins on May 6th. It still shows Feb. 28th as order scheduling.

Peter

Perfect thank you that's what I was looking for.

On a related note, yesterday I checked the Lincoln site and the build and price is live for the 2020 Aviator. I would imagine the BnP for the ex's will be live within the next few weeks. Probably a few days after the order book officially opens.

So i called my dealership last night and talked to the new vehicle sales manager, i showed him this thread and essentially what blwnsmoke told me. Despite his screenshot showing $ with 0's i brought up the question and he told me it would not be honored. He talked to his rep at Ford and they said because there is no pricing out yet, ford would not honor it.

They did say pricing will be out within 2 weeks, which will be when the chicago auto show is on. Im still placing my order with the tech package and street pack tomorrow, and hope it works out.

Just an update to your post. Was talking to my guy today about changing the color from Atlas Blue to something else. He said because of the $0 pricing options he doesnt want to edit the order. He has confirmation via email from Ford that they will honor the $0 pricing packages so he doesnt want to screw that up. Instead he is going to order another one in the other color.

Ford has pulled the pricing from the system now when he started placing another order so Ford realized their F up lol. So it seems that I will either have to take the Blue one at the cheaper price or take one that doesnt have the price assigned in which I am sure will be normal pricing when Ford publishes it.[/QUOTE]

My order was posted on page 13 of this thread from Jan 18th.

So by the sounds of it some people were allowed to order a 2020 already but the official order bank opens feburary 28th? I was trying to get an early order in if it's still possible.

So by the sounds of it some people were allowed to order a 2020 already but the official order bank opens feburary 28th? I was trying to get an early order in if it's still possible.

No, order banks opened around the 18th. Feb 28th is the scheduling.. thats when Ford starts pulling the orders already submitted and schedules them for production.

No, order banks opened around the 18th. Feb 28th is the scheduling.. thats when Ford starts pulling the orders already submitted and schedules them for production.

Thank you for clarifying that I appreciate it, I will try another dealership maybe I will have better luck thanks again!!

Order scheduling begins Feb. 28th. That means they will be scheduling the orders that they have received prior that time. Order bank would have had to open before that. The Ford schedule still shows Jan. 16th as the Order Bank OPening although a member has said it was delayed.

Peter

Order scheduling begins Feb. 28th. That means they will be scheduling the orders that they have received prior that time. Order bank would have had to open before that. The Ford schedule still shows Jan. 16th as the Order Bank OPening although a member has said it was delayed.

Peter

Isnt that what I just said? Lol

Isnt that what I just said? Lol
Whoops.:oops: So much for carefully reading previous posts before posting.:banghead: Just going to crawl away now and prepare supper.

Peter

Just take what is given and keep mouths shut I guess. Given the choice it’s a no brainer

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back