Ford Raptor Grille for Explorer 2016+ | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford Raptor Grille for Explorer 2016+

that's the one I have KayGee got it for a lot less but its hard to find the F&R. So if your going to buy one get it with the F&R letters already on it

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes, check with the buyer before ordering! Forgot to mention that. One seller was selling the grill saying DOOD and you had to separately buy a F and R and they were not cheap. I found a seller on ebay that sold it as FORD. Don't understand why they just dont sell it saying DORF and then you can swap the letters when you receive it.

I've seen a few F150's driving around town with a raptor grill that says DOOD.

Ebay does sell the raptor style grill letters but they only fit the F150, I know cause I ordered a set. If anyone has found someone on Ebay or anywhere else that sells the F&R for the Explorer please let me know I'm dying to put my grill on my Explorer

They sell the separate letters on eBay and AliExpress. I bought my grill fully complete for $200.

5U8zabh.jpg

^^ Welcome to the Forum. :wave:

Peter

Back