2020 Ford Bronco!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2020 Ford Bronco!!

I like it
Does the rear window retract/fold/move?
As a BII owner I can say it sucks not having any opening glass from the doors back

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

my bronco II has the glass that lifts in the hatch went to junkyard wasn't difficult to find new hatch with opening glass
roscoe

Mine does too!!! I swapped to the lift up glass years ago, but I do not drive around like that! Too much exhaust fumes
In fact all 3 of my rear glass windows are now quick release, I can have them out in 30 minutes.........
I have plans for a hybrid hard top soft top thing, getting there slowly.......exhaust will need to be relocated

Wasn’t aware there would be two broncos, most of what I’ve read leads me to believe the “baby bronco” was to compete with the Jeep renegade and the like if so, snooooore.

yes there are two Broncos coming thank goodness.........

im super excited for the big one to come out. I have a leased 2017 F150 that will be up in 2 years...perfect timing! only thing is, i planned to buy and got stuck with a lease because i didnt have a long enough credit history. that being said, i drive wayyy too much to keep from paying a ton of money in mileage overages at lease end. ive had it 13 months and im at 28k. i love my truck, but once that bronco is out and driving around im not going to be satisfied with my f150. o_O i planned on buying my truck out after the lease, but now i know im gonna end up selling it privately immediately after just to get my hands on that bronco!

More details leaked online!!!

The New Bronco Is Hidden in This Baby Bronco Photo

ford-baby-bronco-1542128437.jpg

6g-1542133592.jpg

First pics of the baby bronco (like the Jeep Compass / Liberty) and the shadow of the larger Jeep eating FSB that is to come in 2020!!
Thanks Ford....genius

Nice catch on the shadow behind the baby Bronco :chug:

the dudes at Bronco6G spotted it.............pretty cool Ford, photos were "Leaked online" that is an understatement as it was obviously intentional

Just watched a goofy movie with the "Rock", called Rampage. He was driving what I think is the Silver 2 dr Bronco prototype in the beginning.

I was like, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!! That's the B2!!!

The Rock actually went to Ford and asked if he could use it as his hero vehicle, and sense he already does there Ford Service commercials, they said sure...

Last I saw was the possibility of a solid front axle and an optional 7 speed manual transmission. I had not heard of two broncos being released. Just the one to compete with the Wrangler. I'm not much on new vehicles (anything past 2000) but if it gets a manual, there may be one in my driveway.

I'm hoping for the best! Solid axles, removable top, in blue.

I'm hoping for the best! Solid axles, removable top, in blue.

There's no way your getting a solid front axle, unless you put one in. The only ones left are the Wrangler and 3/4+ trucks. Let Ford prove a IFS rig can hang out in the rocks. KOH, has certainly shown it's possible.

I am not sure there has ever been so much hype over the re release of a vehicle name plate?
I hope the two models live up to all the hype, come on ford we are counting on you!

There's no way your getting a solid front axle, unless you put one in. The only ones left are the Wrangler and 3/4+ trucks. Let Ford prove a IFS rig can hang out in the rocks. KOH, has certainly shown it's possible.

And I don’t think the Wrangler would sell like it does with IFS.

And I don’t think the Wrangler would sell like it does with IFS.
If someone else could prove IFS could do just well, II think so. Nobody thought Ford could do Aluminum trucks either.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

MotorWeek had a 10 second clip of the Bronco yesterday. It was camouflaged and therefore hard to make out specifics, but it looked to definitely be a 2 door or possibly a clamshell (Honda Element type). If it's indeed a clamshell, that would make rear entry easier and still give the appearance of a 2 door. Best of both worlds? The dimensions were similar to a 2 door Explorer Sport. I think these "spy" clips are actually designed by Ford to build interest.
As the saying goes, "I don't know what it is, but I want one!".

Back