2006 Explorer Keyless Entry Code | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2006 Explorer Keyless Entry Code

Keyless entry code

Thank you so much!!! It didn't even take 5 minutes! You are a star! Greetings from sunny Paraguay!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just bought a 06 Explorer, no keyless entry code in glove box. Bought SUV used form a non Ford dealer, so no help there. Any idea where the code is on this 2006.

I'm online now looking because I also have a 2006 Explorer bought from non Ford dealer with no code. It may be either under the driver side or passenger side, will need to get right under the dash areas with a mirror and flash light. White sticker with 6 digit code.

If I wanted to use a scanner like the dealership to locate the keyless entry code, what kind of scanner would I need? Would an OBD scanner be able to tell me this information? Thanks!

I was able to download FORScan onto my laptop and plug into the OBDII port. The software was able to find the unlock code stored in the computer.

I have a 2010 Limited - Love it. Found a working code about 1/4 through the list, but could not use it to reprogram a new personal code for me. Wonder if I found the previous owners code and not the factory code. So back to the list to try the rest and maybe find another - hopefully the factory and not another personal code. Will let you know. But Thank you - Thank you.

i found my code by looking with a mirror..the video clip was a big help.

I have a 2010 Limited - Love it. Found a working code about 1/4 through the list, but could not use it to reprogram a new personal code for me. Wonder if I found the previous owners code and not the factory code. So back to the list to try the rest and maybe find another - hopefully the factory and not another personal code. Will let you know. But Thank you - Thank you.
if a new SJB is installed at any point the OEM code along with any others programmed on the previous SJB will NO longer work.

Just bought a 06 Explorer, no keyless entry code in glove box. Bought SUV used form a non Ford dealer, so no help there. Any idea where the code is on this 2006.
were is the code for the 2006 ford exployer key less code on door

were is the code for the 2006 ford exployer key less code on door

were do i find the keyless code

If you read this entire thread there are several suggestions to try.

I would start with the list of codes posted on page two of this thread.

Back