Ford support members of this forum | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford support members of this forum

expoman55

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Parrish FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Exp Sport, 2019 f150
Hello all, I thought I remembered seeing a post that the Ford support members were no longer attending this forum. If that is incorrect if someone could give me a name of one of the Ford members I would appreciate it as I would like to contact them.
Thx

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

They have been gone for a few years. They do not participate in any forums any longer.

Well, the last post on the FB page was July 2017

The last tweet on twitter or tweeter was December 2016

So don't hold your breath waiting for a reply on either.

I didn't try the phone number.

Thanks all. I thought I had read a thread that said they were all gone and no longer monitoring or supporting the forum.

Thanks all. I thought I had read a thread that said they were all gone and no longer monitoring or supporting the forum.
Some members have successfully contaced them with the last year as similar questions have been posted.

Peter

Hello Peter, appreciate your help and as always your forum work..I reached out to the hotline as per my dealers suggestion as well to see if they will offer any assistance on the repair. Seems crazy the timing chain has stretched in such low miles.. But they are going to do the water pump while in there as good measure. Hopefully Ford offers something up.. I love my truck so doesnt matter it will be fixed and back on the road next week. Dealer was jammed or it would be done sooner.. Very happy with my dealer just hope Ford steps up as I have said in some of my posts. Anything can fail and will just matters how it is handled. Hopefully I will be as positive at the end of this.. not an insignificant repair. by any means. Thanks again.

Great they will pay for part of it, sad that failed.

Back