Wanted - Wanted: 1st gen driver's door panel | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted Wanted: 1st gen driver's door panel

Parts or services wanted

boominXplorer

Elite Ranger
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Virginia Beach, Va
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 4x4 Mounty
Looking for a good driver's door panel, grey in color. Needs to be setup for power window / locks. It's for a 94 4dr I'm fixing up. I could also use the right rear panel also or will buy all 4 if you have them all in good shape. Thanks

I bought a 94 parts car last year & was surprised the driver panel was still intact.
I removed all the door panels and stored them, I rate the condition as 8.5, nothing broken, they're as good as 25 year old panels can be. Not mint/new but still unbroken and presentable. Shipping would be from Oregon, though. At the risk of not making the sale, I always put a 2nd gen driver panel & switches in mine. Not hard to do and they're not hard to find in unbroken condition.

If you want the 1st gen panels I'll make the deal as reasonable as possible. I have two parts cars so other parts are available as well. PM me if you're interested.

Mike

I have Limited door panels and a spare LF I think, the original had a piece broken out at the corner/mirror section.

Back