• Register Today It's free!

Kodiak Brown

chop90

Reaction score
City, State
FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Explorer Limited
anybody here have a kodiak brown explorer. I was thinking about blacking out all of the chrome accents and was curious if anybody has done it.

I don't have that color, but thinking about it, if it were me, I would black out everything but the door handles, which I would want to be body color, if they're not already. I have blacked out everything except the chrome strips on the grill, which will be done, and the Ford logos. I had the shop that did my tint do it with satin black vinyl wrap.

I also don't have that color but I have thought about blacking out everything on my black explorer. Ideally, I would like to "sportify" my explorer from a design standpoint. I don't have a problem with the current chrome as it does make it look premium, but I also like the blacked out look of the sport. Not sure if there is a relatively easy way to do it. I think the most difficult thing to do would be the handles.

IMO, I think chrome and brown would be a nicer combination the black and brown. But that's just me.

Peter

Back