Ok to buy | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ok to buy

Retail orders will NOT go into production until Ok to Buy is given. What you will see is everyone get pushed back respectively until it is given.
Mine is also a retail order. I have the X plan since mid April. Does it expire at some point?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The carriers could be for a press event TFL has mentioned they will be driving this week and seen on BO forum as well.

My July 24th build has been pushed back to Aug 4th now. My guess is we will see everyone pushed back.

It's like 2011 all over again.. going to have a couple months of inventory backlogged creating a shipping nightmare.

My July 24th build has been pushed back to Aug 4th now. My guess is we will see everyone pushed back.

It's like 2011 all over again.. going to have a couple months of inventory backlogged creating a shipping nightmare.
My June 18th build date as of last Friday slipped to June 28th so about a 10 day slip.

Mine is also a retail order. I have the X plan since mid April. Does it expire at some point?
The Plan last one year from date issued. I have one my self.

Do you know the website that I can enter my VIN number in order to check the the status of the car?

Do you know the website that I can enter my VIN number in order to check the the status of the car?

Ford Vehicle Order Tracking

But it is pretty useless. This doesn't tell you much. If you have a great dealer, they will give you the detailed updates. This was my mom's fusion that I ordered from her.

And it would show every single checkpoint while on the train.

Screenshot_20170326-110216_zpsgmkkpa5p.png
Screenshot_20170325-230650_zpszi3qzjwd.png

Ford Vehicle Order Tracking

But it is pretty useless. This doesn't tell you much.

I ordered my car from dealership over 1 month ago. It still says on that site "Processing" 1st step. Nothing else is available...not even a built date. I will f/u with my dealership, hopefully they will help me.

I ordered my car from dealership over 1 month ago. It still says on that site "Processing" 1st step. Nothing else is available...not even a built date.

Mine says processing as well. It's not going to give you any more info until it goes into production. And it won't give you an estimated delivery date until it is produced. Again, this tracking system is pretty worthless. Your dealer is key to detailed info.

I had my VIN 2 days later, a build week the same day and a build date a few days later. This is from my reorder on 5/24.

so it says my vin doesnt exist on fords vehicle tracker. VIN# 1FM5K8GC6LGA05421 but i know it has been produced as of june 2nd, dont know the curent status of it, my dealer just says ETA is TBD

so it says my vin doesnt exist on fords vehicle tracker. VIN# 1FM5K8GC6LGA05421 but i know it has been produced as of june 2nd, dont know the curent status of it, my dealer just says ETA is TBD

Because it is a dealer stock (or fleet) order. There will be no shipping info given until ok to buy is given, then as posted, yours along with thousands of others will have to go through reinspection, then wait in line to ship which who knows how long if it is buried in the back of a lot.

Customer orders will take priority shipping as well over dealer stock.

Because it is a dealer stock (or fleet) order. There will be no shipping info given until ok to buy is given, then as posted, yours along with thousands of others will have to go through reinspection, then wait in line to ship which who knows how long if it is buried in the back of a lot.

Customer orders will take priority shipping as well over dealer stock.

welp,you hate to see that! my birthday is the 27th, so this present would be nice sooner than later

Check with my dealer and my 2020 ST Star White. Build date is June 26th! Order date was 4/15/19.
1FM5K8GCXLGA27096 I'm Excited!

I am being told Ok to Buy has been reached and from a different person that they saw several transport trucks yesterday with 2020 Explorers on them leaving the factory.
Anxiously awaiting all 2020 info. Read where law enforcement going strong on the 2020. They should work out any problems in a hurry.

OKTB June 13th if all goes as planned.

OKTB was given a couple of hours ago.....Explorer only, no PHEV, HEV, or Lincolns yet.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back