• Register Today It's free!

2020 build

Ragnar

Reaction score
City, State
San Diego CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2021 Ford Expl Platinum
Went online to build loaded Platinum. Local dealer called. Said November was earliest?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My local dealer has 3 2020's on order, one has a build date of 6/15/19. They should appear in early July.

TB

Went online to build loaded Platinum. Local dealer called. Said November was earliest?
Maybe he has a lot of 2019 Explorers he wants to clear out hoping you'd settle for one. Here in Canada we can't even do the online Build & Price yet. Ridiculous.:angryfire:

Peter

Maybe he has a lot of 2019 Explorers he wants to clear out hoping you'd settle for one. Here in Canada we can't even do the online Build & Price yet. Ridiculous.:angryfire:

Peter
Neither the Explorer nor the Aviator - would be nice to see pricing for the Lincoln.

Ooohhh Canada.

I reached out to our Canada ESP contact to see if he knows when it will go live.

Ford keeps giving the same excuse that they have to convert the various measurements/capacities etc to metric. I have had 3 responses from them and none were very helpful.

Peter

Ford keeps giving the same excuse that they have to convert the various measurements/capacities etc to metric. I have had 3 responses from them and none were very helpful.

Peter

So he said that both US and Canada use the same 3rd party marketing firm who are the worst lol. He said typically 3-6 months after the US is launched.

Peter
I guess the math is really hard and updating the in vehicle (OBDII) computer to show KPH vs MPH and the marketing computer must be on an extended holiday.... :laugh:

Peter

Your dealer can do it and submit the order, our Police Dept has 12 Hybrids ordered and in the system for when the OKTB is given.

Your dealer can do it and submit the order, our Police Dept has 12 Hybrids ordered and in the system for when the OKTB is given.
Thanks, but not ready to order at this point. Just want to be able to see what the cost will be. Near the beginning of April my salesman built one but was not allowed to complete the order at that time as per a pop-up on the computer.

Peter

Thanks, but not ready to order at this point. Just want to be able to see what the cost will be. Near the beginning of April my salesman built one but was not allowed to complete the order at that time as per a pop-up on the computer.

Peter
That's kinda what I meant, the dealer can use the Build/Price function now and give that to you in an email, no obligation to buy.

A Plan on my ST that I built was $54,680 plus all options except DVD $7,080 = $61,760CAN plus tax

That's kinda what I meant, the dealer can use the Build/Price function now and give that to you in an email, no obligation to buy.

A Plan on my ST that I built was $54,680 plus all options except DVD $7,080 = $61,760CAN plus tax

$54,680 US or Canadian? That sounds way to cheap for Canadian. I'm getting D plan pricing + $100 which is only $200 more then A plan and my price is $56,x.. USD.

Edit - Nevermind, I'm an idiot. It's $61,760 lol. so about $5k more converted to Canadian.

$54,680 US = $73,122.47 CDN at today's exchange rate.

$54,680 US or Canadian? That sounds way to cheap for Canadian. I'm getting D plan pricing + $100 which is only $200 more then A plan and my price is $56,x.. USD.

Edit - Nevermind, I'm an idiot. It's $61,760 lol. so about $5k more converted to Canadian.

That's all Canuckastan dollars.........35% higher than US dollars so we can pay for Asian Organized Crime to come to Canada and launder all their money and make real estate the highest in in North America along with the price of gas the highest in North America.

Every summer Ford of Canada runs Employee (A Plan) Pricing plus $1000 Costco Cash

That usually gets Canadian prices down to what our brothers and sisters to the south pay retail.

Back