• Register Today It's free!

Heeelllllpppp

meadowofbones

Reaction score
City, State
WHITETHORN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003explorerXLT 4.0 v6
I've posted several times on here describing the issues with my 03 explorer but I have not gotten any feedback. Is there something that I am missing?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No, you're not missing anything. As these vehicles age, less people own them. I've had mine since 2004 and it's been a real good car. I haven't had many issues, but I've got only 141k miles on mine -- so I'm no help unless I've been through it. There is one other site that I know of but it gets less views than this one. There are some knowledgeable people on here, you've just got to wait until one that knows the answer rings on. The only thing I can tell you is that it takes 3 things for a vehicle to start (according to old school) -- spark, gas, compression. Maybe you've got a security chip issue or a key without a proper one. I have no idea, good luck.

Firstly, you don't have to post a different thread daily about the same subject.

Secondly, in my case I have no idea what the problem is with your vehicle. I am not familiar with your generation Explorer. I am assuming that is why no one else responded. If anyone could diagnose your issue they would have responded with help.

No, you're not missing anything. As these vehicles age, less people own them. I've had mine since 2004 and it's been a real good car. I haven't had many issues, but I've got only 141k miles on mine -- so I'm no help unless I've been through it. There is one other site that I know of but it gets less views than this one. There are some knowledgeable people on here, you've just got to wait until one that knows the answer rings on. The only thing I can tell you is that it takes 3 things for a vehicle to start (according to old school) -- spark, gas, compression. Maybe you've got a security chip issue or a key without a proper one. I have no idea, good luck.
Thanks for responding. I was beginning to think that something was wrong with my profile or something.

Air, Fuel, Spark.

Back