City, State
INTERLACHEN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 Ford Explorer XLT
Callsign
KK9FHP
Hello Everyone,
I have a 2008 Explorer XLT with the 4.0
For the past several months while driving with the air-conditioning on, when I accelerate it goes slightly warm. It comes back cold immediately on decel. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Nikko
IMG_20190614_155415051.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

When you floor the gas pedal it automatically disengages the compressor to allow all of the power to go to the wheels, is this what you are experiencing?

No sir I does it under gentle acceleration, like when just trying to increase speed from 55 to 65...for example.

Nikko, welcome. When you have the a/c on is it blowing out the a/c vents or the defroster vents?.

Did you call socool.sg. yet? I always every time the air conditioner in my office refuses to work. My guess is that there's something wrong with the aircon in your car. Btw, did you guys know that air conditioners bump out tons of carbon dioxide every year? Nowadays there are many cars use natural wind and then the wind goes through a processor of the car. And there you go, cool air. I heard that you can buy this kind of air system at any mechanic shops. Maybe give it a try so that you won't have to bother about your car's aircon anymore?

Back