2020 Ford Explorer ST ATLAS BLUE ORDERED | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2020 Ford Explorer ST ATLAS BLUE ORDERED

Was told today the dealer I am working with will not receive any explorers until late August. Very disappointing. Going to contact others.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What you mean by sample size
Cassens is the carrier that ships to my area (Columbus, OH). I am not sure how big of a territory they cover for the Explorer assembly plant. I saw my dealer was getting one in and then I just trolled a few load numbers around the one I found and found two other loads with explorers.

Some are shipped by rail, some transported by other carriers, etc, so I didn’t do an exhaustive search, just enough to realize that the ones I saw shipped were built June 5 to June 11

Well little surprise this morning. I had a July 15th build date and my ST went into production this morning!!!! :party:

Maybe everyone expect a big move up in your production dates. My order priority was 10 BTW. Which I am sure most people are.

Well little surprise this morning. I had a July 15th build date and my ST went into production this morning!!!! :party:

Your dealer confirm this?

Your dealer confirm this?
Yes dealer was the one who alerted me via email with a screen shot from there order status screen. Fords customer order tracker shows same.

Today the window sticker generated. Yesterday it wouldn't pull up. This morning its there. Interesting though the blend code on window stick still shows my original production date of 7/13. Two of my local Ford Dealers 2020 Explorers dealer ordered have blend dates of 6/26 (today) but they shipped last week according to my sales guy/manager. Maybe im slow on the uptake but never seen that before. My 15 Mustang blend date and production date where in sync. Same for the 13 Explorer Sport.

I placed my order 4/25. Went "in production" in late June. Its still in production. My actually build date was 7/13. Customer order tracker shows a date of 7/19. However its still in production. Dealer tracking shows, primary as in production, seconday is Origin Received - (Auto Warehousing) Ramp 06. Chicago Asy, IL. Anybody have any insights as to what that means?!?! My dealer is telling me once Origin has been received that means the vehicle is produced waiting shipment. If that was the case then why isn't the primary produced secondary waiting for shipment??. Any insights would be great.

Back