Interior Trim Code 4C. What color is this? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Interior Trim Code 4C. What color is this?

FHP89LX

Reaction score
City, State
Sierra Vista, Arizona
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Mercury Mountaineer
Hey guys, as the description says, my 2010 Mountaineer Premier has an interior trim code 4C. It's either Camel/Sand or Stone/Sand. I am looking into repainting the center console. I did buy an SEM #17403 "Camel" but this paint matches better to the seats.

The doors, console, and dash look like a darker "camel" color and was wondering if anyone has found the exact color match. I cannot use the SEM #17403 Camel color because it's lighter than the panels and dash on the truck.

If anyone knows what trim code 4C is, I would appreciate it.
Also, if anyone knows the exact color for the seat inserts I would also appreciate it, but I am guessing it's "Sand"

camel is a brown color and stone is grey... ive never seen ford mix the grey with the sand.... so if you have that combo please share some pictures... the stone gets mixed with black and light grey interiors

camel is a brown color and stone is grey... ive never seen ford mix the grey with the sand.... so if you have that combo please share some pictures... the stone gets mixed with black and light grey interiors

Like this?

2006 EB V8.

EDIT:
Not sure mine is the same trim? I don't see a "4C"....

yes like that.. that is stone and tan and the code says XC but i cant find what that means

Back